NAFEMS Multiphysik-Arbeitsgruppe, Webinar “Was ist Multiphysik?” am 25. Juni 2020
The NAFEMS Multiphysics Working Group held the webinar „What is Multiphysics?“ on June 25, 2020. An experienced panel was looking at how they define the term ‚multiphysics‘ and discussed why the industry needs Multiphysics, and challenges involved in implementing and using the technology.
The webinar was suitable for everyone interested in multiphysics who wants to learn more about the application, challenges involved, and how to engage fully with the technology. Dr. Alfred J. Svobodnik led the panel.
Members of the panel:
- Diego D’Udekem, Managing Director and CEO at Free Field Technologies, Belguim
- Professor Henrik Nordborg, HSR University of Applied Sciences in Rapperswil, Switzerland
- Professor Moji Moatamedi, President of The International Society of Multiphysics, Manchester
- Professor Bernhard Peters, University of Luxembourg
- Anup Puri, Consultant for Defence & Aerospace industry in UK with Selex & BAE Systems
- Dr. Alfred J. Svobodnik, President and CEO Mvoid Group
Recording and presentation (only in English language): NAFEMS Multiphysics Working Group Panel
Please note that the recording is only available to NAFEMS members.